- We have campsites that can accommodate trailers, RVs, popup campers, and tents.
- We have 3 sections of camping.
- All sites in Section A are handicap accessible and have electric, water, and sewer hook-up.
- Sites in B and C have electric and water hook-up.
- Reserved site camping for the summer months is by weeks, with check-in on Saturday after 1PM and check out the next Saturday by noon. (See registration page for information regarding registration for the 2017 season.)
- The Grounds operates a small ice cream/candy store and restaurant, a beach snack shop, a craft barn, and kayak rentals during the summer months.
- The Grounds has large, clean restrooms, individual showers, and laundry facilities.
2018 Summer Camping Weeks and Availability
***As of May 9, 2018
|Week #||Theme / Pastor||Section A||Section B||Section C|
|May 25-28||Memorial Day Weekend - Pastor Dave Mosterd||site #s still open:22, 46, 50, 58, 60||site #s still open 6,7,8,123,14,15,22||Full|
|June 2-9||X-Week -Pastor Kyle Meynaard-Schaap See Rates page for special rates for this week!||62 open sites||23 open sites||10 open sites|
|June 9-16||Orientation Week / Start of Summer - Kevin Koeman|
See Rates page for special rates for this week!
|22 open sites||14 open sites||site's still open: 4,5|
|Week #1 - June 16-23||Special Needs Week - Pastor Paul DeVries||Full||Full||full|
|Week #2 - June 23-30||Family Week - Pastor Kent Rottman||Site #'s still open: 11, 42, 60, 62, 96||Site # still open: 13||Full|
|Week #3 - June 30-July 7||Fourth of July Week - Pastor Jerry Vreeman||Full||Full||Full|
|Week #4 - July 7-14||Children's Week #1 - Pastor CJ denDulk||Full||Full||Full|
|Week #5 - July 14-21||Middle School Week - Pastor James Karsten||Full||Full||Full|
|Week #6 - July 21-28||High School Week - Pastor Curt Walters||Full||Full||Full|
|Week #7 - Jul 28-Aug 4||Praise and Music Week - Dr. Dale Cooper||Full||Full||Full|
|Week #8 - August 4-11||Adventure Week - Pastor Brian Bosscher||Full||Site # still open: 1||Full|
|Week #9 - Aug 11-18||Fine Arts Week - Pastor Jeff Fisher||Full||site #s still open: 1,8,11,12,13,16,22,23,24||Full|
|Week #10 - Aug 18-25||Children's Week #2 - Pastor Cory Nederveld|
|28 open sites||site's still open: 7,8,11,12,13,22,23||9 open sites|
| Week #11|
Aug 25-Sept 1
|End of Summer Senior Wk - Pastor Don Van Slyke|
|30 open sites||16 open sites||7 open sites|
|LDW Sept. 1-3||Labor Day Weekend - Pastor Gregg DeMey||24 open sites||10 open sites||7 open sites|
|Oct 25-29||Family Fall Harvest Festival - Pastor Zachary Segaar-King||60+ open sites||25+ open sites||10 open sites|
Section A Sites
Section B Sites
Section C Sites
Map of campground –2018 campground map
Printable Registration forms – 2018 Registration Form
Lot sizes –Click here
During the summer camping season, camper check out time is noon on Saturday and check in time is 1PM on Saturday.
If your desired week of camping is full, add your name to our WAITING LIST. We regularly call through our entire waist list. Which means… if your phone rings and your family has the week available, we may have a camping spot for you!
To add your name to the wait list: phone 616-842-4478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, phone number, week, and section preference.
*Special rates for Senior Week and Family Fall Harvest Festival – See 2018 Summer Camping Rates.