- We have campsites that can accommodate trailers, RVs, popup campers, and tents.
- We have 3 sections of camping.
- All sites in Section A are handicap accessible and have electric, water, and sewer hook-up.
- Sites in B and C have electric and water hook-up.
- Reserved site camping for the summer months is by weeks, with check-in on Saturday after 1PM and check out the next Saturday by noon. (See registration page for information regarding registration for the 2020 season.)
- The Grounds operates a small ice cream/candy store and restaurant, a beach snack shop, a craft barn, and kayak rentals during the summer months.
- The Grounds has large, clean restrooms, individual showers, and laundry facilities.
|Week #||Theme / Pastor||Section A||Section B||Section C|
|May 22-25||Memorial Day Weekend - Pastor Jerry Vreeman||32 lots open||18 lots open||8 lots open|
|May 30-June 6||Orientation Week -Kevin Koeman See Rates page for special rates for this week!||65 lots open||24 lots open||9 lots open|
|Week #1 - June 6-13||Start of Summer - Pastor CJ denDulk|
See Rates page for special rates for this week!
|45 lots open||19 lots open||4a, 4, 6, 7|
|Week #2 - June 13-20||Special Needs Week - Pastor George deJong||FULL||FULL||8,10|
|Week #3 - June 20-27||Family Week - Pastor Kent Rottman||22,28,29,62,63,71,72,73,80,81||1,5,6,13,14,15,22||7,8,9,10,11|
|Week #4 - June 27-July 4||Fourth of July Week - Pastor Curt Walters||29,60||6||FULL|
|Week #5 - July 4-11||Children's Week #1 - Dr. Paul Mpindi||11,12,22,23,27,29,33-35,50,51,57-59,63||21 open lots||7,9,10,11,12|
|Week #6 - July 11-18||Middle School Week - Pastor Greg DeMey||FULL||FULL,||FULL|
|Week #7 - July 18-25||High School Week - Pastor Randy Ledeboer||29 lots open||23||FULL|
|Week #8 - Jul 25-Aug 1||Family Olympics Week - Pastor Jeremy Kreuze||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Week #9 - August 1-8||Music and Fine Arts Week - Rod Brandsen||FULL||FULL||FULL|
|Week #10 - Aug 8-15||Children's Week - Dr. Jeff Fisher||11,22,26,27,29,30,32-34,47,49-53,98.99||6,13||full|
|Week #11 - Aug 15-22||Sports Adventure Week - Pastor Bob Boersma||56 open lots||16 open lots||9 open lots|
| Week #12|
|Family Week - Pastor Don VanSlyke|
|63 open lots||21 open lots||8 open lots|
|Week #13 - Aug 29-Sept. 5||End of Summer/Senior Week - Pastor Brian Bosscher||33 open lots||19 open lots||9 open lots|
|September 5-7||Labor Day Weekend - Pastor Brian Bosscher||39 open lots||20 open lots||10 open lots|
|October 21-25||Family Fall Harvest Festival - Pastor Bryan Myers|
Section A Sites
Section B Sites
Section C Sites
Map of campground –2020 Campground Map
Printable Registration forms – 2020 Registration Form
Lot sizes – Camping Lot Sizes
During the summer camping season, camper check out time is noon on Saturday and check in time is 1PM on Saturday.
If your desired week of camping is full, add your name to our WAITING LIST. We regularly call through our entire waist list. Which means… if your phone rings and your family has the week available, we may have a camping spot for you!
To add your name to the wait list: phone 616-842-4478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, phone number, week, and section preference.
*Special rates for Senior Week and Family Fall Harvest Festival – See 2020 Summer Camping Rates.