- We have campsites that can accommodate trailers, RVs, popup campers, and tents.
- We have 3 sections of camping.
- All sites in Section A are handicap accessible and have electric, water, and sewer hook-up.
- Sites in B and C have electric and water hook-up.
- Reserved site camping for the summer months is by weeks, with check-in on Saturday after 1PM and check out the next Saturday by noon. (See registration page for information regarding registration for the 2019 season.)
- The Grounds operates a small ice cream/candy store and restaurant, a beach snack shop, a craft barn, and kayak rentals during the summer months.
- The Grounds has large, clean restrooms, individual showers, and laundry facilities.
|Week #||Theme / Pastor||Section A||Section B||Section C|
|May 24-27||Memorial Day Weekend - Pastor Will Hensen||38 0pen lots||8 open lots||Lots still open: 7,8,11|
|June 1-8||Orientation/Recharge -Pastor Bryant DeKuryter See Rates page for special rates for this week!||76 open lots||25 open lots||9 open lots|
|Week #1 - June 8-155||Start of Summer - Pastor Dan Walcott|
See Rates page for special rates for this week!
|41 open lots||15 open lots||8 open lots|
|Week #2 - June 15-22||Special Needs Week - Pastor Bob Huisman||Full||Lots still open:12,13,15,19, 20||7 open lots|
|Week #3 - June 22-29||Family Week - Pastor Josh Shaarda||Full||Lots still open:5||lot # open:11|
|Week #4 - June 29-July 6||Fourth of July Week - Pastor Paul Mpindi||Full||Full||Full|
|Week #5 - July 6-13||Children's Week #1 - Pastor Tom Groelsma||Full||Lots still open: 7,8,11,12,13,23,24||Lots still open: 4A|
|Week #6 - July 13-20||Middle School Week - Matt Laidlaw||Full||9 lots still open||Lot #'s still open: 5,8|
|Week #7 - July 20-27||High School Week - Pastor Dan Kroeze||Lot# still open: 33||Lot# still open: Full||Lot # still open: 12|
|Week #8 - Jul 27-Aug 3||Music & Fine Arts Week Week - Pastor Jeremy Kreuze||Lots still open: 92,93||Full||Full|
|Week #9 - August 3-10||Children's Week #2 - Pastor Jamie Balcom||Full||Lot #'s still open: 13,16,17|| Lot #'s still open: 4A. 4, 5
|Week #10 - Aug 10-17||Sports Adventure Week - Pastor Steve Dozeman||Lot #'s still open: 52, 60, 62, 68, 73,94,106||Lot #'s still open: 5,6,||Lot # still open: 4A|
|Week #11 - Aug 17-24||Family Week #2 - Pastor David Feddes|
|61 open lots||18 open lots||8 open lots|
| Week #12|
|End of Summer Senior Wk - Pastor John Wagenveld|
|36 open lots||18 open lots||10 open lots|
|LDW Aug 31-Sept. 2||Labor Day Weekend - Pastor Steve DeVries||37 open lots||18 open lots||10 open lots|
|Oct 23-27||Family Fall Harvest Festival - Pastor Bob Boersma||75+ open lots||24 open lots||10 open lots|
Section A Sites
Section B Sites
Section C Sites
Map of campground –2019 Campground Map
Printable Registration forms – 2019 Registration Form
Lot sizes –Click here
During the summer camping season, camper check out time is noon on Saturday and check in time is 1PM on Saturday.
If your desired week of camping is full, add your name to our WAITING LIST. We regularly call through our entire waist list. Which means… if your phone rings and your family has the week available, we may have a camping spot for you!
To add your name to the wait list: phone 616-842-4478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, phone number, week, and section preference.
*Special rates for Senior Week and Family Fall Harvest Festival – See 2019 Summer Camping Rates.