REGISTRATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE 2021 Registration Form
MAP OF THE CAMPGROUND AVAILABLE HERE 2020 Campground Map
CHECK OUT SUMMER AVAILABILITY HERE 2021 Summer Season
Summer Season Reservations:
Check out the summer availability link above to see what is open during the season! After looking it over, give our office a call and they will have further information for you.
Pre-Season Reservation Regulations:
- All reservations are from Saturday to Saturday during the camping season (Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend), and may be made for one or two consecutive week periods.
- If you want to make a reservation for more than one/two week period an interval of at least 1 week is required between reservations periods.
- When making reservations, please stipulate your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices for weeks, camping sections (A, B, or C) and campsites.
- Please review sites carefully and check for size of lot and electrical hookup available. click here Camping Lot Sizes to make sure it can fit your trailer.
- Please use one registration form for each week or two consecutive weeks. Use separate forms for each non-consecutive week!
- Reservations for Memorial Day are for the 3 day weekend (Friday through Monday).
- Reservations for Labor Day Weekend may be made along with reservations for the preceding 1 or 2 week period, but must be for a minimum of 2 nights (Saturday and Sunday).
- Sunday arrival and departure for camping is not permitted unless it is a medical emergency.
- Reservations will be confirmed after the initial camping registration has taken place. (January 16, 2021).
- Camping reservations begin at 7:00AM on Saturday, January 16, 2021 and end at 4:00PM.
- Camping reservations will be taken in sequential order: one person at the door and two mail-in (by lot). This sequence will be followed throughout registration day. NO phone calls answered on Saturday.
- Walk-ins may arrive starting at 8:30AM on Thursday, January 14. Names will be picked for place in line by lot starting at 9:00AM for those present. One representative per group or individual registration. All walk-ins, once in line, must have on-site representation from your group at the Grounds until the Saturday registration process to keep the spot in line. In case of deep snow, the campground is not plowed for recreational vehicles or campers. Sunshine Room is open 8AM-10PM. Meals will be available.
- Mail-in reservations will be accepted starting Monday, December 28, 2020.
- Please use one registration form for each camping request and a separate check for each reservation.
- It is to your benefit to mail in your request even if you plan to make reservations as a walk-in.
- If you are making a multiple reservations for a group of four you must be part of that camping group or it is a separate reservation request (place in line or mail-in).
- Camping registrations (1500 requests) take a week to process after which confirmations will be mailed by January 21, 2021.
- Group reservations:
- Church or large group reservations (more than 4) must be separate from individual reservations in their mailing and at walk-in registration.
- Please mail all registrations in one envelope with the membership fee and appropriate camping deposit for each campsite.
- Please send just one mail-in envelope per camping group. Duplicates will be combined and viewed as one request.
Special Needs Week Reservations:
- Special Needs Week is scheduled for Week #2 June 19-26. Registration for Special Needs families will be by MAIL ONLY!
- Families with special needs members may send in their reservations beginning Friday, December 4, 2020. We will accept mail through Thursday, December 10, with registration taking place on Friday, December 11, 2020. Mail will be chosen by lot with priority given to campers on the wait list from 2020 and special needs children living at home.
- Please put the letters SNP on the lower left hand corner of the envelope and include the name of your child, age, short description of his/her special needs, and the size for their t-shirt.
- The number of registrations is limited to the first 54 registrations chosen by lot.
- Cancellation refund requests must be received at least 10 days prior to the reservation date to receive a refund.
- The membership fee is NOT refundable. There will also be a $5.00 office processing fee for all cancellations where a check is issued.
- Cancellations received 10 days or less prior to the reservation date will forfeit deposit unless we are able to re-reserve the campsite or cottage.
- You may transfer your deposit to a new site or cottage, if available, provided we are given a 10 day advance notice prior to your arrival. If less than 10 days, your deposit will transfer if we are able to rebook your previous campsite or cottage. If not, your deposit on your previous site will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be given to those who leave prior to the last day(s) or their reservation.
- Cancellations due to immediate family (grandparent, parent, child) illness or death are eligible for a deposit refund with Director approval.
- Requests for non-reserved sites (A54, B21, C1, C2 ,C3) maybe made in person or by phone 48 hours prior to the date requested.
- Non-reserved sites maybe taken for a minimum of three days to a maximum of 14 days. You may extend your stay on an unreserved site if your request is made 48 hours prior to your scheduled leaving and you have not exceeded the 14 day maximum camping period.