Special Needs Week: June 13-20, 2020
What an exciting week it is for our special needs campers and their families! Each special needs camper (ages 5 and up) receives a one-on-one volunteer mentor for approximately 6 hours a day throughout the week. Activities are planned throughout the day, such as Bible School or Youth Group in the morning, craft and game time in the afternoon, and evening activities such as Square Dancing, Special Olympics, Hayrides, and ending with a Friday Night Talent program that brings tears to our eyes, but awesome JOY to our hearts! If you haven’t experienced this awesome week as a camping family (even if you don’t have a special needs child) please register during cottage or camping registration for this week and you will be BLESSED!
Special Needs Registration for Special Needs Campers and Families
- Registration forms with the required deposit will be accepted by MAIL ONLY beginning Friday, December 6, 2019, through Thursday, December 12, 2019!
- All mail received will be chosen by lot on Friday, December 13, 2019 and the first 54 registrations will be registered.
- Special needs campers who are living at home with their families will be given priority in the registration process as long as we receive their registration forms in the mail by the above dates
- Special needs campers who were on the wait list and did not get in from the previous year and have submitted their registration request by mail
will be registered first.
- Additional registrations received will be placed on a wait list in the order drawn and your deposit and registration returned.
- Please write SNP registration on your registration envelope and include a Bio on your special needs child (age, special need, physical capabilities, living at home, t-shirt size) with your registration form. This helps us with matching up our volunteers.
- Support families may be registered with your registration (include their form and deposit in your mailing envelope) and will be registered after the 54 special needs families.