Registration forms ⇒2019 Registration Form
Map of the campground is available by 2019 Campground Map.
Please be respectful of our smoke-free and pet-free policy in and around our cottages.
- All reservations are from Saturday to Saturday during the summer season (Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend), and may be made for one or two consecutive week periods.
- If you want to make a reservation for more than one/two week period an interval of at least one week is required between reservation periods.
- When making reservations, please stipulate your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices for weeks and cottages (large or small).
- Please use one registration form for each cottage request.
- Reservations for Memorial Day Weekend are for the 3 day weekend (Friday through Monday).
- Reservations for Labor Day Weekend may be made along with reservations for the preceding 1 or 2 week period , but must be a minimum of 2 nights (Saturday and Sunday).
- Reservations will be confirmed after the initial cottage registration on January 5, 2019.
- Cottage reservations begin at 7:00AM on Saturday, January 5, 2019 and end at 2:00PM.
- Cottage reservations will be taken in sequential order: one person at the door and two mail-in (by lot). This sequence will be followed throughout registration day. NO phone calls answered on Saturday.
- Walk-ins may arrive starting at 8:30Am on Thursday, January 3. Names will be picked for place in line by lot starting at 9:00AM for those present. One representative per group or individual registration. All walk-ins, once in line, must have on-site representation from your group at the Grounds until the Saturday registration process to keep the spot in line. In case of deep snow, the campground is not plowed for recreational vehicles or campers. Sunshine Room is open 8AM-10PM.
- Mail-in reservations will be accepted starting Monday, December 17, 2018 for cottage reservations.
- Please use one registration form for each cottage request and a separate check for each reservation.
- It is to your benefit to mail in your request even if you plan to make reservations as a walk-in.
- Family groups may reserve up to two cottages for a one week period. Additional requests are a separate transaction (place in line or mail-in).
- Please send in just one mail-in envelope per family group. Duplicates will be combined and viewed as one request.
- If you did not receive a cottage, your name will be placed on a waiting list and your registration form and deposit returned.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE COTTAGES, OUTSIDE ON THE PORCH, OR BY THE COTTAGES!
Special Needs Week Reservations:
- Special Needs Week is scheduled for Week #2 June 15-22, 2019. Registration for Special Needs families will be by MAIL ONLY!
- Families with special needs members may send in their reservations beginning Friday, December 7, 2018. We will accept mail through Thursday, December 13, with registration taking place on Friday, December 14, 2018. Mail will be chosen by lot with priority given to campers on the wait list from 2018 and special needs children living at home.
- Please put the letters SNP on the lower left hand corner of the envelope and include the name of your child, age, short description of his/her special needs, and the size for their t-shirt.
- The number of registrations is limited to the first 54 registrations chosen by lot.
- Cancellation refund requests must be received at least 10 days prior to the reservation date to receive a refund.
- The membership fee is NOT refundable. There will also be a $5.00 office processing fee for all cancellations.
- Cancellations received 10 days or less prior to the reservation date will forfeit deposit unless we are able to re-reserve the campsite or cottage.
- You may transfer your deposit to a new site or cottage, if available, provided we are given a 10 day advance notice prior to your arrival. If less than 10 days, your deposit will transfer if we are able to rebook your previous campsite or cottage. If not, your deposit on your previous site will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be given to those who leave prior to the last day(s) or their reservation.
- Cancellations due to immediate family (grandparent, parent, child) illness or death are eligible for a deposit refund with Director approval.