Praise God from whom all blessings flow
2022 “Be Different”
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – His good and perfect will.” Romans 12:2
Welcome to the Conference Grounds prayer page. Please pray for the ministry of the CRCG. The Conference Grounds has been blessed in so many ways over the past 72 years and we give God all the glory. By praying, you can be a vital part of the ministry of the Grounds and join God in his work. Thank God for His faithfulness to us!
- Praise God for the $93,00.00 raised at our April 23 Fundraiser Dinner Concert for the new Ministry Center and for the $22,000.00 pledge we received for the Ministry Center with a challenge to match that gift each month of the summer. We are so grateful to God that about $72,000.00 was raised over the summer. Also $40,000.00 is going to the Ministry Center which was raised at the Auction. The total for the over all Auction was $70,000.00! Keep allowing God to use you to bring in the monies needed yet to start the ne Ministry Center. GOD IS SO GOOD- PRAISE IS NAME!!!!! We thank God for all of your generosity!
- Praise God for our many volunteers who continue to bless us throughout the spring, winter, and fall season.
- Praise God for His daily care and provision, His love and faithfulness, His grace and mercy, His gift of Salvation, given through the birth, death, and resurrection of His precious Son. He is Risen!
- Praise God for all of our faithful supporters.
- Pray for our staff and for all of us to work with integrity, honesty and simply because we love God – to work for Him and not to be seen by others
- Pray for every camper, visitor, and neighbor who comes to the CRCG this Fall- that they will be blessed and feel God’s Presence here.
- Pray for our world and especially the Ukrainian people suffering so much loss. Pray that Putin’s heart would be softened to their needs.
- Pray for all those who are battling with health concerns.
- Pray for our elderly family and friends who are living in care facilities and are struggling with loneliness.
- Pray for peace and restoration in our world.
- Pray that we continue to use our gifts and talents to serve God in all we do.
- Pray, thanking God that He is in control of all things, He reigns over all, and His plan is a good one! We trust in the name of the Lord our God!