“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.”
*Welcome to the Conference Grounds prayer page. We hope to keep this page updated with praises and requests so that you will know how to pray for the ministry of the CRCG. The most important thing you can do is pray! The Conference Grounds has been blessed in so many ways over the past 68 years and we give God all the glory. By praying, you can be a vital part of the ministry of the Grounds and join God in his work.
- Praise God, Spring has arrived and we are getting the campground ready for summer
- Praise God for so many volunteers who give of their time when called upon- dinners, cleanup, ect.
- Praise God for all of our Conference Grounds family and friends who so faithfully support us with their love, encouragement, and finance
- Praise God for all of the retreats and families we are able to host in our cottages during the non-summer season.
- Praise God for our dedicated leadership
- Pray that we will trust and follow God’s leading and guiding as we prepare for the 2018 season!
- Pray for good health and strength for all our staff. Pray for unity among all our staff
- Pray for Mike and Brenda as they prepare for Mike’s Appalachian Trail Hike, scheduled to take place July 2-Nov 22, 2018. Pray the details will continue to come together and the needed financial support will be pledged.
- Pray that we continue to use our gifts and talents to serve God in all we do.
- Pray trusting and believing God is in control of all things, He reigns over all, and His plan is a good one!