“Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise, give thanks to Him and bless His name. Ps 100:3-4
*Welcome to the Conference Grounds prayer page. Please pray for the ministry of the CRCG. The most important thing you can do is pray! The Conference Grounds has been blessed in so many ways over the past 70 years and we give God all the glory. By praying, you can be a vital part of the ministry of the Grounds and join God in his work.
Praise God that we are open for camping!
Praise God! Harv Koetje’s tests came back from Mayo Clinic and the bladder cancer showed negative.
- Praise God for the $22,500 that has come in to Light the Night (Sunday, May 24,2020) We were gifted to light 86 fires. We still have gifts coming in. We are still closed as of Tuesday , May 26 but god is still Good!
- Praise God for each new day.
- Praise God for all of our Conference Grounds family and friends who so faithfully support us with their love, encouragement, and finances.
- Praise God for our camping and cottage families and the opportunity we have to minister to them.
- Praise God for our dedicated leadership team.
- Praise God for this beautiful time of year when we see the change of colors in the trees and we think more about the importance of being thankful for all our material blessings but most of all the salvation we have in Jesus.
- **Pray for our Team Member, Terry Sall, they have been told the cancer has spread to the bone and is incurable. Terry is receiving chemo at this time. Please pray for Terry and Marian through this. Terry is still receiving chemo and doing pretty well. He is our at the Grounds watering the flowers every other week – between chemo week :). Terry feels well on his week off from chemo.
- Andy Brinks is healing from a broken pelvic bone.
- Pray for our world as we recover from the Covid 19 Pandemic
- Pray for good health and strength for all our Team. Pray for unity among all our Team.
- Pray for all of the people who have had to cancel activities – retreats, weddings, etc
- Pray that we continue to use our gifts and talents to serve God in all we do.
- Pray trusting and believing God is in control of all things, He reigns over all, and His plan is a good one!