Summer Pool Hours
Memorial Day Weekend Hours:
Friday, May 26 4-9PM
Saturday, May 27 1-6PM and 7-9PM
Monday, May 29 12-4PM
Closed May 30, 31, June 1, 2, 5, and 6
**Pool hours and availability may change due to designated campground activities, inclement weather, and pool safety/maintenance requirements**
Schedule will be posted at the pool bathhouse desk!
ALL POOL USERS MUST ADHERE TO THE CONFERENCE GROUNDS 2023 POOL GUIDELINES AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF OUR LIFEGUARDS.
Pool Membership 2023
Daily Fee – For Day Users and Visitors
- Conference Grounds membership must be purchased for $50 per family. You will be issued a membership card to show upon arrival.
- Cost is $7.00 per person for the day – paid at time of entry.
- A reusable colored wrist band for the day will be issued.
- Children under 1 will not be charged.
- Anyone using a band issued on a previous day will be required to purchase a new band – band color changes daily.
Pool Summer Season Pass – Available for Summer 2023! We will be selling 100 summer season pool bands starting on Monday, May 1 at 9am. You must come to the CRCG Administration Office to purchase.
- Conference Grounds membership must be purchased for $50 per family.
- Each band costs $85 per immediate family member (dad, mom, son, daughter). Children 1 and under will not be charged.
- A reusable band will be issued with the family members name written on the band. Family members must check in with the pool desk attendant and be wearing their swim band prior to entering pool area.
- If your band is being used by someone other than the assigned family member the band will be confiscated and you will need to purchase a replacement band for $85.
- Lost bands will be replaced for a $85 fee. A broken band will be replaced at no cost as long as the broken band is returned.
- Guests may come with a family member but they will have to pay the daily user fee of $7.00.
- Children age 11 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Pool bands may be purchased at the pool during operational hours.