Summer Pool Hours
**Pool hours and availability may change due to designated campground activities, inclement weather, and pool safety/maintenance requirements**
Schedule will be posted at the pool bathhouse desk!
ALL POOL USERS MUST ADHERE TO THE CONFERENCE GROUNDS 2022 POOL GUIDELINES AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF OUR LIFEGUARDS.
Pool Membership 2022
Daily Fee – For Day Users and Visitors
- Conference Grounds membership must be purchased for $50 per family. You will be issued a membership to card to show upon arrival.
- Cost is $5.00 per person for the day – paid at time of entry.
- A reusable colored wrist band for the day will be issued.
- Children under 1 will not be charged.
- Anyone using a band issued on a previous day will be required to purchase a new band – band color changes daily.
Pool Summer Season Pass – NOT AVAILABLE SUMMER 2021
- Conference Grounds membership must be purchased for $50 per family.
- Each band costs $50 per immediate family member (dad, mom, son, daughter). Children 1 and under will not be charged.
- A reusable band will be issued with the family members name written on the band. Family members must check in with the pool desk attendant and be wearing their swim band prior to entering pool area.
- If your band is being used by someone other than the assigned family member the band will be confiscated and you will need to purchase a replacement band for $50.
- Lost bands will be replaced for a $50 fee. A broken band will be replaced at no cost as long as the broken band is returned.
- Guests may come with a family member but they will have to pay the daily user fee of $5.00.
- Children below 5th grade must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Pool bands may be purchased at the pool during operational hours.