The Christian Reformed Conference Grounds is excited to have the opportunity to honor our awesome God with wedding ceremonies on our facilities. It is our desire to provide a place where a couple (man and woman) may honor God with their vows and commitment to each other. It is our prayer you will begin your married lives centered on Jesus Christ and His saving Grace!
- The bride and bridegroom are members of an organized church that believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- The wedding ceremony will be performed by an ordained pastor who is licensed in the state of Michigan or another state. (Civil Ceremonies are not permitted).
- Weddings may take place in our gazebo, decks, or beach area. Some time restrictions apply during our summer camping season (June 16 to Sept 1, 2017 Fridays 5-6:30, Saturdays Noon to 2:00PM or 2:00PM to 3:00PM with beach walkway open. No Sunday weddings).
- Wedding party and all guests must abide by all Christian Reformed Conference Grounds guidelines and policies.
- Wedding party is responsible for all decorations. You may not use nails, tacks or tape to attach decorations to the gazebo or light fixtures. Ribbon is permissible. All decorations must be removed immediately after the ceremony is completed.
- Wedding party may use Conference Grounds white wedding chairs or they may rent chairs from a third party. Conference Grounds is not responsible for set up or take down of rented third party chairs. Chairs must be removed immediately after the ceremony.
- The Conference Grounds does not allow tents or canopies in case of inclement weather.
- A deposit of $150.00 is required to reserve a wedding date and is not refundable. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the ceremony.
- Beach walkway is only closed during the wedding ceremony.
- Wedding party is responsible for their own insurance coverage in case of an accident or injury.
♥ Please call 616-842-4478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and available dates for 2017! ♥