*2/9/21 note – portions of this page are currently being edited. Please excuse any broken links or messy formatting while we update our page!*
The Conference Grounds is excited to have the opportunity to host wedding ceremonies and receptions at our beautiful campground. It is our desire to provide a place where a man and woman may honor God with their commitment to each other. We pray you will begin your married lives centered on Jesus Christ and His saving grace!
Wedding packages at the Grounds are customized to fit your needs and can include:
– White chairs
– Rehearsal time
– Wedding prep rooms
– A/V systems
– Tables and chairs
– Gold cart usage
– Catered rehearsal dinner
– Back-up indoor rain plan
– Extra time for set-up and decorating
For Wedding Guidelines outdoors at the Gazebo, click here
For Wedding Guidelines indoors in the Worship Center, click here
For Reception Guidelines indoors in the Worship Center, click here
For more information on weddings or receptions in the Picnic Pavilion or Gathering Center, click here
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2021-2022 Wedding Guidelines
The Christian Reformed Conference Grounds is excited to have the opportunity to honor our awesome God with wedding ceremonies at our facilities. It is our desire to provide a place where a couple (man and woman) may honor God with their vows and commitment to each other. It is our prayer you will begin your married lives centered on Jesus Christ and His saving Grace!
- The bride and bridegroom are members or attend an organized church that believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- The wedding ceremony will be performed by an ordained pastor who is licensed in the state of Michigan or another state. (Civil Ceremonies are not permitted).
- Weddings may take place in our gazebo, decks, or beach area (space permitting). Some time restrictions apply during our summer camping season (Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend). During this season, we allow weddings: Fridays 5-6:30, Saturdays 12:00pm to 2:00pm, or 2:00pm to 3:00pm with the walkway to the beach open. No Sunday weddings.
- Wedding party and all guests must abide by all Christian Reformed Conference Grounds guidelines and policies.
- We are an alcohol, smoking, and marijuana/cannabis or derivative(s) free campus. No pets are allowed inside any of our facilities or on the beach/walkway/hill/gazebo area.
- Wedding party is responsible for all additional decorations you bring in. You may not use nails, tacks, or tape to attach decorations to the gazebo or light fixtures. Ribbon is permissible. All decorations must be removed immediately after the ceremony is completed.
- Wedding parties may use Conference Grounds white wedding chairs or they may rent chairs from a third party. Conference Grounds is not responsible for set up or take down of rented third party chairs. Chairs must be removed immediately after the ceremony.
- The Conference Grounds does not allow tents or canopies in case of inclement weather.
- A deposit of $150.00 is required to reserve a wedding date and is not refundable. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the ceremony.
- Beach walkway will close 15 minutes before the start of ceremony and re-open when the ceremony is over.
To see photos from recent CRCG weddings and receptions, please check out our photo album on Facebook.