2023-2024 Wedding Guidelines – Gazebo:
- The bride and bridegroom are members or attend an organized church that believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- The wedding ceremony will be performed by an ordained pastor who is licensed in the state of Michigan or another state. (Civil Ceremonies are not permitted).
- Weddings may take place in our gazebo, decks, or beach area (space permitting). Some time restrictions apply during our summer camping season (Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend). During this season, we allow weddings: Fridays 5-6:30 and Saturdays 12:00pm to 2:00pm. No Sunday weddings.
- Wedding party and all guests must abide by all Christian Reformed Conference Grounds guidelines and policies.
- We are an alcohol, smoking, and marijuana/cannabis or derivative(s) free campus. No pets are allowed inside any of our facilities or on the beach/walkway/hill/gazebo area.
- Wedding party is responsible for all additional decorations you bring in. You may not use nails, tacks, or tape to attach decorations to the gazebo or light fixtures. Ribbon is permissible. All decorations must be removed immediately after the ceremony is completed.
- Wedding parties must use Conference Grounds white wedding chairs.
- The Conference Grounds does not allow tents or canopies in case of inclement weather.
- A deposit of $150.00 is required to reserve a wedding date and is not refundable. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the ceremony.
- Beach walkway will close 15 minutes before the start of ceremony and re-open when the ceremony is over.
For prices and availability, please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.