2021-2022 Wedding Guidelines – Worship Center
- The bride and bridegroom are members or attend an organized church that believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and in the Biblical view of marriage – Man and Woman.
- The wedding ceremony will be performed by an ordained pastor (MD Degree) and is licensed in the state of Michigan or another state. (Civil Ceremonies are not permitted).
- Weddings may take place in our Worship Center from September through May (outside of our regular camping season). No Sunday weddings.
- Wedding party and all guests must abide by all Christian Reformed Conference Grounds guidelines and policies.
- We are an alcohol, smoking, marijuana/cannabis or derivative(s) free campus. No pets allowed.
- Wedding party is responsible for all additional decorations they bring in. You may not use nails or tacks or to attach decorations to the Worship Center. All decorations must be removed immediately after the ceremony is completed.
- Weddings in the Worship Center include the use of chairs.
- A deposit of $150.00 is required to reserve a wedding date and is not refundable. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to the ceremony.
For prices or availability, please email Sarah at email@example.com.